Koffee's Templates

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Koffee's Templates
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2021 11:57:59 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","Sinclaire"]
[attr="class","SinclaireBanner"]
[attr="class","SinclaireLeft"]
[attr="class","SinclaireIcon"]
[attr="class","SinclaireTag"]@sinclaire
[attr="class","SinclaireLine"]
[attr="class","SinclaireNotes"]Lorem Ipsum is a choke artist. It chokes! When other websites give you text, they’re not sending the best. They’re not sending you, they’re sending words that have lots of problems and they’re sbringing those problems with us. They’re bringing mistakes. They’re bringing misspellings. They’re typists… And some, I assume, are good words. Look at that text! Would anyone use that? Can you imagine that, the text of your next webpage?!
[attr="class","SinclaireLine"]
[attr="class","SinclaireTag"]@tag
[attr="class","SinclaireAdjustment"]
[attr="class","SinclaireContent"]
Look at that text! Would anyone use that? Can you imagine that, the text of your next webpage?! When other websites give you text, they’re not sending the best. They’re not sending you, they’re sending words that have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing mistakes. They’re bringing misspellings. They’re typists… And some, I assume, are good words. This placeholder text is gonna be HUGE.

Lorem Ipsum is a choke artist. It chokes! When other websites give you text, they’re not sending the best. They’re not sending you, they’re sending words that have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing mistakes. They’re bringing misspellings. They’re typists… And some, I assume, are good words. Look at that text! Would anyone use that? Can you imagine that, the text of your next webpage?!

If Trump Ipsum weren’t my own words, perhaps I’d be dating it. Lorem Ipsum is a choke artist. It chokes! It’s about making placeholder text great again. That’s what people want, they want placeholder text to be great again.

You could see there was text coming out of her eyes, text coming out of her wherever. It’s about making placeholder text great again. That’s what people want, they want placeholder text to be great again. This placeholder text is gonna be HUGE. An ‘extremely credible source’ has called my office and told me that Barak Obama’s placeholder text is a fraud.

This placeholder text is gonna be HUGE. That other text? Sadly, it’s no longer a 10. You know, it really doesn’t matter what you write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of text.
[attr="class","SinclaireCount"]000 WORDS

[googlefont=Teko][googlefont=Yanone Kaffeesatz]
[newclass=.Sinclaire]width:500px;background-color:#1f1f1f;border:solid 1px #D2CECE;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Sinclaire:hover .SinclaireBanner]background-position: 50% 10%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.SinclaireBanner]background-image:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/e4/b0/db/e4b0db007a2b671a3f5bc66c29370483.jpg);background-position: -20% 50%;height:92px;transition: 3s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.SinclaireLeft]height:465px;margin-top:-1px;padding:30px;border-top:solid 1px #D2CECE;border-right:solid 1px #D2CECE;color:#cccccc;background-color:#1b1b1b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.SinclaireIcon]padding:10px;padding-bottom:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.SinclaireIcon img]border:solid 4px #A7C7E7;border-radius:100%;animation: aofpulse 3s infinite; animation-play-state:paused; } @keyframes aofpulse { 0% { -moz-box-shadow: 0 0 0 0 rgba(167, 199, 231, 0.5); box-shadow: 0 0 0 0 rgba(167, 199, 231, 0.5); } 50% { -moz-box-shadow: 0 0 0 5px rgba(167, 199, 231, 0); box-shadow: 0 0 0 20px rgba(167, 199, 231, 0); } 100% { -moz-box-shadow: 0 0 0 0 rgba(167, 199, 231, 0); box-shadow: 0 0 0 0 rgba(167, 199, 231, 0); }[/newclass]
[newclass=.SinclaireIcon img] animation-play-state:running!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.SinclaireTag]font:bold 18px Teko;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#999999;line-height:16px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.SinclaireTag a]color:#A7C7E7!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.SinclaireLine]height:2px;background-color:#e3e3e3;margin:15px 25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.SinclaireNotes]font:bold 10px Yanone Kaffeesatz;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:1px;color:#D2CECE;font-weight:200;[/newclass]
[newclass=.SinclaireCount]border-top:solid 1px #D2CECE;background-color:#252525;font:bold 20px Teko;line-height:20px;color:#D2CECE;padding:20px;text-align:right;letter-spacing:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.SinclaireCount b]color:#A7C7E7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.SinclaireAdjustment]padding:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.SinclaireContent]font:bold 12px Yanone Kaffeesatz;letter-spacing:1px;padding-right:10px;height:410px;overflow:auto;color:#D2CECE;font-weight:200;[/newclass]
[newclass=.SinclaireContent b]color:#A7C7E7!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.SinclaireContent::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color: #D2CECE;border:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.SinclaireContent::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 2px;background: transparent;border:none;[/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing